Thursday, May 8, 2008

Teaching Adults

Rama's Mamu (grandmother, her Papi's side) is in town from the US. Because they see each other so rarely, Mamu wants to cram as much quality time with her as possible. So I thought I would let them have time on their own. That means being away from Rama for the next few days.

Me: Rama, I won't be seeing you for a while, OK? So Mamu can take care of you and you can play together.
Rama: Until when?
Me: Tuesday. Is that ok?
Rama: (recites the days of the week to herself) That's a lot of days.... Ok. You have fun, Ok? Have coffee, because you love it. And go to the jacuzzi. And have fun. Don't be sad. Have fun.

5 comments:

Nina said...

Oh, how sweet!

Unknown said...

Have fun ha! Poch, have fun!

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! She really always puts others first. And no complaints or whining at all about being away from her mom, what a trooper!

P said...

Hey, Nina. Yes, she is a sweetheart.

Yes, Knitty, I'll have fun. Fun. Fun. I'll remember.

Hi, Katrina. Yes, she's really good at that - watching out for others - kids and adults alike - making sure they're ok.

P said...

Hey, Nina. Yes, she is a sweetheart.

Yes, Knitty, I'll have fun. Fun. Fun. I'll remember.

Hi, Katrina. Yes, she's really good at that - watching out for others - kids and adults alike - making sure they're ok.