Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kitschy-Crafty Melts Heart

I was Rama-less all weekend up until 5 pm on Sunday. And then, when we meet at the park, she runs toward me and I get presented with this. Each "petal" - not the pink ones, but the paper petals attached to the paper plate - had a message on the other side. "Pick one!" she'll say. One said, "Mom, I will help wash dishis." Another said, "Mom, I will help fix the bed." Her favorite, which she always turned toward me, read "Mom, I will love you always and for EVER." 


6 comments:

Random Possum said...

Sweetness!!!

Happy Mother's Day Te'Poch :-)

Pauline Torralba said...

wow....rama is really adorable :) Happy mom's day poch :)

beybe said...

awww... happy mom's day poch! =)

P said...

thanks, random and pauline.

beybe, thanks for popping in. wondering how you found this site?

Katrina said...

Happy Mother's Day! Rama is proof of what an amazing mom you are. :-)

P said...

Hi, Katrina. Truth is, I cannot take credit for all of it. She is just her own, wonderful person! I guess I just got lucky in the draw.